One of the unique and one-of-a-kind features of Brickhouse Coffee Company is that we make all of our own coffee syrups in-house. They’re flavorful, natural, and most of all…made with L-O-V-E. And on this Valentine’s Day, we do want to share the L-O-V-E with you. So here is your chance to make a café style coffee at home…
Homemade Vanilla Coffee Syrup
• 1 3/4 cups water
• 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1 vanilla bean, split in half
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together water, sugar, and vanilla bean.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
3. Simmer for about five minutes – the sugar should be completely dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
5. Once simple syrup has cooled, remove the vanilla bean and pour the syrup into a glass jar or bottle.
6. Store in refrigerator.
Will keep in your refrigerator for about a week. These oil drizzler bottles are a great way to store your syrup.